Wednesday 18 November 2015

Mrs Grace Eze scam

from:Mrs Grace Eze usdwininer@cantv.net
reply-to:peter.4513@yahoo.fr
to:hackman@gmail.com
date:17 November 2015 at 13:11
subject:ATM CARD
mailed-by:cantv.net


Hello My Good Friend.
I have left a certified ATM VISA CARD for you contact Mr Peter Mark to deliver your card.

How are you today? Hope all is well with you and your family?,I am using this opportunity to inform you that
your ATM visa card that worth of 1,500,000.00 cash able anywhere in the world.
was given to me by Mr Peter Mark to help all those that has lost money in AFRICA,for the collection of your ATM VISA CARD.

He authorized to be release the ATM VISA CARD to you whenever you are to CONTACT my Accounting officers Mr Peter Mark
by sending this below to my email address at (peter.4513@yahoo.fr) try to call me on(+229)68376810
Send your contact information address details where to be deliver your card.
Thank you
Mr Mark Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daniel Walters Scam - re: about your email to me

re: about your email to me your name Hi your name, I get it and I wanted to respond to you personally. We both know, you’r...