Wednesday 18 November 2015

Ching Oracle Scam Awesome software creates

Awesome software creates high quality logos (just point-n-click!)

from:Ching Oracle Ching@ezbusiness.biz
reply-to:Ching@ezbusiness.biz
to: (Yes, this is you.) Learn more
date:16 November 2015 at 09:28
subject:Awesome software creates high quality logos (just point-n-click!)
mailed-by:ezbusiness.biz

I am excited to tell you about this new software I came
across and got to play around with it as well.
This is for you if you want to have a logo for your
website, product or business...
But at the same time you don't have Photoshop - or
you're just not good at using it.
This software suite lets you create your own shiny-
looking, high definition logos - just pointing and
clicking around!
Seeing is believing - it's best for you to preview some
examples here:
There's also a quick video that demonstrates how this
works.
FYI logos usually cost around $100 above to be designed
and I know this because I use to pay around that much
for my logos.
In comparison, this is an absolute money and time-saver
PLUS hey, you could be the one charging $100s for every
logo you make for your clients (but don't tell them
this is your secret weapon!)
 Talk Soon,

Ching Oracle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daniel Walters Scam - re: about your email to me

re: about your email to me your name Hi your name, I get it and I wanted to respond to you personally. We both know, you’r...