Saturday 28 November 2015

James Smiley scam

Hey guys. I got like 300 replies this morning and everyone said something like "James...where the heck is the website link?" SORRY! lol
Here is the link you need to check out: www.UltimateInfluencers.com
Most of you know me personally - and I'd like to kindly ask that you please check out this amazing business I build. It will enable you to take your ideas, your life story, or your life knowledge and turn it into massive influence and income.
YES - people will pay you for your information and it happens every day to people who know how to package up their ideas and sell them. The system I build is a proven blueprint and step-by-step plan on how to do this.
...also, this is not networking marketing or some get rich quick scheme. Hopefully you know me better than that.
Thanks and I hope to see you in the membership area.

On Sat, Nov 28, 2015 at 3:20 PM, James S. <info@UltimateInfluencers.com> wrote:
You start 2016 in only 33 days and this is Black Friday weekend.
Do you want the exact blueprint system that will allow you to go take whatever ideas or passions you have in life and instantly turn them into massive influence and a massive cash flow?
I know you do.
And did you know that we just re-structured our program so that we are now able to offer our $497 program for less than $20 per month!!! This is serious and is exactly what you have asked me for in the past so please take this chance to check it out.
This will change your life (seriously!).
Why am I doing this? Because many of you have asked me for more accessible entrepreneur and self-made business programs that weren't $1000 or more - and I've listened. I thought what better time to roll it out than in the giving time of year.

This is my first flash sale, and my lowest-priced ever offered. So hop in and please share this with friends and family who you know need a life change and breakthrough.

Let's finish the year strong and leap into next year bold and ready. Let's do this. It's your time,

- James

James Smiley
Fortune10 Blue-Chip Recruit
$210 Million In Sales

FREE CONTENT for serious entrepreneurs:

#1 Rated Podcast:
 Entrepreneur HACKS Podcast
The Blog: Ultimate Influencers Blog
Chat with me LIVE on Facebook
Chat with me on TWITTER

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daniel Walters Scam - re: about your email to me

re: about your email to me your name Hi your name, I get it and I wanted to respond to you personally. We both know, you’r...