Wednesday 18 November 2015

Mr Fox Roland Scam

Dear Friend My name is Mr Fox Roland, I am from United States of America. Please I need your sincerely assistance investing my inheritance fund €15.000.000 Million Euros in building of hosiptals in your country, reply urgently for more details regards to this transaction. Best Regards,Mr Fox Roland.

from:Fox Roland foxroland00001@gmail.com
reply-to:Fox Roland <foxroland001@gmail.com>
to:
date:17 November 2015 at 07:12
subject:Dear Friend My name is Mr Fox Roland, I am from United States of America. Please I need your sincerely assistance investing my inheritance fund €15.000.000 Million Euros in building of hosiptals in your country, reply urgently for more details regards to this transaction. Best Regards,Mr Fox Roland.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daniel Walters Scam - re: about your email to me

re: about your email to me your name Hi your name, I get it and I wanted to respond to you personally. We both know, you’r...