Wednesday 18 November 2015

Happy Holidays from VIRTNEXT scam

Happy Holidays from VIRTNEXT scam 
from:GPS Robot Team support@gpsforexrobot.com
to: (Yes, this is you.) Learn more
date:16 November 2015 at 11:17
subject:Happy Holidays from VIRTNEXT
mailed-by:smtp9.ymlpsrv.net

Hello,
The holidays are coming up and I know you could use some good amount of cash.
Here is how I am making almost $19,000 for the last weeks.
I made $1,430 today so far!
Try this GUARANTEED software for free.
Please hurry up, I'm not sure many copies still left.
Go here:
Good luck,
GPS Robot Team,
Mark, Ronald and Antony

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daniel Walters Scam - re: about your email to me

re: about your email to me your name Hi your name, I get it and I wanted to respond to you personally. We both know, you’r...