Wednesday 18 November 2015

Joshua Morin Scam Professional Website scam

Affordable Professional Website designing experienced web designers...

from:Joshua Morin Joshua@ecommercewebdesign.kaanmorgan.com
to:
date:16 November 2015 at 09:23
subject:Affordable Professional Website designing experienced web designers...

Dear Ladys and Gentlemen,  

My Self Joshua Morin  , Iam working now  in an IT service provider company.

My company is based in India and is a professional Web Development firm with a specialization in ECommerce. We provide custom portal development with features like:

1.      Unlimited Categories
2.      Unlimited Products
3.      Unlimited Manufacturers
4.      Custom Templates
5.      Multi-Language
6.      Multi-Currency
7.      Product Reviews
8.      Product Ratings
9.      Downloadable Products
10.  PCI Compliant
11.  Automatic Image Resizing
12.  Multiple Tax Rates
13.  Related Products
14.  Unlimited Information Pages
15.  Shipping Weight Calculation
16.  Discount Coupon System
17.  Unlimited Module Instance System
18.  Backup & Restore Tools
19.  Printable Invoices
20.  Sales Reports

I would like to speak with you more about your needs, so please respond with your phone number or Skype ID to discuss your goals and how we can be of assistance.

My skype id is "mediaformarketing".

Thanks,
Joshua Morin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daniel Walters Scam - re: about your email to me

re: about your email to me your name Hi your name, I get it and I wanted to respond to you personally. We both know, you’r...