Wednesday 9 March 2016

Skype message scam from Rober Smith

 Skype message

Rober Smith rober@blackboxrevenues.com

Hey,

I just send out a group message to my Skype contacts.

I also have a personal message for you, but not
sure if you received it.


> Watch The Message Here

Cheers
Rober Smith


P.S.
Here is the link again.

Cheers!



Unsubscribe | Forward to a friend
Can't See This Message? View in a browser
If you feel you have received this message in error or you did not authorize the use of your email address please
Click here to report as spam


Powered By MailMach email service for scammers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daniel Walters Scam - re: about your email to me

re: about your email to me your name Hi your name, I get it and I wanted to respond to you personally. We both know, you’r...