Wednesday 2 March 2016

David Gasol Jr. I WON more that $324,000 last 4 months Scam

David Gasol Jr. 
Lotto Code via nakzdot.com 

Bonjour!


I simply had no idea the lotto works this way…

Did you know that there are se/cret patterns that
exist within every single draw game?

Or that using them can allow you to win the lot/tery
multiple times per month, every month?

When I first heard about this, I thought it was
complete B.S.

But that was before I watched this video, and saw
exactly what the pattern was, and how to use it.

It’s probably not smart for me to tell you how much

I’ve won in this email.

But let’s just say that in the past month, I’ve had
three pretty big winners…

And I’ve made more money in the past 28 days than I
made in almost all of last year.

And now, even the convenience store owner wants to 'rob' me...
->


Best Regards,
David Gasol Jr.


=========================DISCLAIMER==============================
==
This is Absolutely not SPAM. This message is sent in full
compliance of the new U.S. Federal e-mail bill S.1618 Title
III, Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C).


This message cannot be considered SPAM as it includes:
1) contact information, and
2) a way to be removed from future e-m/ailings.


14628 Moraga Ln., Bel Air, CA 90077, United States
If you would like to stop receiving these emails, please
Unsubscribe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daniel Walters Scam - re: about your email to me

re: about your email to me your name Hi your name, I get it and I wanted to respond to you personally. We both know, you’r...