Wednesday 2 March 2016

David Austin scam Are you avoiding this?

David Austin -InDomination- david@incomesdomination.com via thequantummail.net 

Hey,

I was trying to call, I'm not sure why I can't seem to get through.

I've something I need to talk to you about, I'm quite concerned that you didn't know about this.

Go Here Now For More Information >>

Let me know how it goes okay?

Talk soon,

David Austin
David Austin scam
 


Unsubscribe | Forward to a friend
Can't See This Message? View in a browser
If you feel you have received this message in error or you did not authorize the use of your email address please
Click here to report as spam



Powered By

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daniel Walters Scam - re: about your email to me

re: about your email to me your name Hi your name, I get it and I wanted to respond to you personally. We both know, you’r...