Tuesday 22 March 2016

Fraser Douther Future Net Webinar scam

Warning leave this group, ( Future Net on skype/ FutureNet Diamond Team and Future Net Webinar Facebook group) I have been misinformed by Fraser Douther, what the group was all about and it's not about Future Net, his only interest is to cross promote to your list by asking you to invite your friends to the skype group and then attend a GoToWebinar presentation, where your friends have to register using their name and e-mail address, and then ask your friends who could not attend to go and watch the replay of the webinar on the Facebook group. 

Guys, he's building a referral list, at your expense. To him, you are just a dollar sign.
Don't build someone else's income, build your own.

FREE VIDEO Futurenet Explained 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUCMSRwEmJE "no registration required"

Fraser Douther Future Net Webinar scam

2 comments:

  1. I feel happy about & learning more about this blog. Keep sharing your information regularly for my future reference. This content creates a new hope and inspiration within me. Thanks for sharing a blog like this. The information which you have provided is better than another blog. Mobile app development company UK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 123movies I loved your post so much I became a fan of you, promise that you will continue to share such good and knowledgeable posts even further, we will be waiting for your post thank you

    ReplyDelete

Daniel Walters Scam - re: about your email to me

re: about your email to me your name Hi your name, I get it and I wanted to respond to you personally. We both know, you’r...