Sunday 25 October 2015

Newsletter subscription confirmation to Cristian New Money Opportunity Business scam


Newsletter subscription confirmation to Cristian New Money Opportunity Business Scam 

Scammer Cristian,

email  cristian@tradingbusinessapp.netau.net


Do you confirm your
newsletter subscription?
You receive this message because you have signed up for our mailing list. In order to confirm the registration, please click:
Yes, subscribe me to the list
Your email address and personal data will be safe in our database. We do not share this information with third parties.
You can unsubscribe from the mailing list anytime you want by clicking the unsubscribe link. If you are not subscribed and do not wish to receive our newsletter, simply do not confirm your subscription.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daniel Walters Scam - re: about your email to me

re: about your email to me your name Hi your name, I get it and I wanted to respond to you personally. We both know, you’r...