Thursday 22 October 2015

Anish Singh SEO experts Scam



Hello,

I was surfing through your website and realized that despite having a great design; it was not ranking on any of the search engines (Google, Yahoo and Bing) for most of the keywords relating to your business.

I am affiliated with an SEO company based in India that has helped over 200 businesses rank on the 1st Page of GOOGLE for even the most competitive Industries.

We are a team of 75+professionals which includes 35+full time SEO experts. We are proud to inform you that our team handled 400+ SEO projects.

Let me know if you are interested. We will send the detail. With full Quote.




Regards,     

Anish Singh,

Digital Marketing Expert

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daniel Walters Scam - re: about your email to me

re: about your email to me your name Hi your name, I get it and I wanted to respond to you personally. We both know, you’r...