Saturday 4 July 2015

Your Funds Scam

Your Funds Scammer email 


Federal Ministry of Finance 
Payment Reconciliation Panel 
Via Office of the Presidency 
Rue 86 Cotonou, Republic Of Benin 
  
Attention Dear,
 
This is to officially inform you that you have won $7,500,000.00 United State Dollars in the World Bank poverty alleviation program and it has been credited into ATM VISA CARD by the issuing Bank as ordered by this Ministry, Federal Ministry of Finance, Payment Reconciliation Panel, office of the Presidency Benin Republic. 
Be informed that you can not withdraw more than $10,000 per day this is what the Banking Instructions Stated. You will see the rest details when you receive the CARD. I have personally registered the ATM VISA CARD worth of $7,500,000.00 United State Dollars with UPS Courier Company for delivery. Therefore, Kindly re-confirm your delivery information as follow to the Delivery Company. 

Your full Name:
Delivery Address:
Telephone Number:
Occupation:
Your state:
Your Country:
Your Age:
Your sex:
  
Contact person; Dr. Edward Layton 
Shipment Officer, United Parcel Service Benin Republic 
PHONE: 0022999021041
  
Note: I have paid for the delivering charges for the delivery of the package, But they did not agree to receive the security keeping fee reason for their refusal is that they said, they do not know when you are going to contact them, as they said that their keeping fee is $25 per day that is why I do not pay for the keeping fee. And I registered it yesterday but could not get to you due to the connection problem that I had.  So the only money you will pay them is their security keeping fee. And I want you to do fast and contact them today to avoid the increase of their keeping fee. And let me know once you receive your ATM VISA CARD. 
  
Yours faithfully, 
Dr. Mohamed Ahmed 
Auditor General 
Federal Ministry of Finance 
Cotonou Benin Republic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daniel Walters Scam - re: about your email to me

re: about your email to me your name Hi your name, I get it and I wanted to respond to you personally. We both know, you’r...