Friday 17 July 2015

Creative Bots Spam and Scams by creativebots.com

CreativeBots scam Launch Video  


CreativeBots Launch Video by Jml-Marketing

CreativeBots Email Spam 

Hi There,

It is finally possible to make money on autopilot, and…
Wow. Don't get what i mean? let me explain.

Few Months ago my friend Andrew asked me to check out
his software membership program and he told me that
this project has been on going for 3 years of hard work
and serious development. Today, he announced a series
of those intelligent softwares in one simple membership portal.

He mentioned, when you combine the power of each
of the softwares together, it can automate the whole
online business workflow...
I was confused, and I am like .. What????

>> Check It Out Yourself >>

MOST of the launches online; they promise you the world, yet
you never hear anything after the initial launch. Why?
Because they rarely work, and very few people EVER see
any results, then move on to the next! I must say, It's Sad!

But over the last few months, I have checked Andrew's set of
softwares and understood his robotic mentality when it comes
to the CreativeBots membership. You will hardly find anyone who
is totally caring about making you a success and assisting in
scaling up your online business. Some of his products have been awarded
JVZoo Product Of The Day and have over 6000+ users.

Andrew have developed NECESSARY requirements for a PUSH OF A BUTTON System!



With this membership program you get every software and tool.
>> (either ready or up coming) You get everything and your price
will never change if you take advantage of it today.

>> Check It Out Yourself >>

Quick warning: Andrew is doing a UNIQUE LIMITED price for the next
48 Hours. He told me he can only support a handful of group members.
The price will go up to $29/m when it is official and promoted via Affiliates.

So RIGHT NOW, it’s at the MINIMAL investment amount it'll ever be. But if you
wait? Up it goes.

>>See What The Known Todd Gross (
Paid actor from Fiverr)  Has To Say About It! Sincerely,
Sam Bentley,

Express Digital Marketer
" I Appreciate You All" ~ Please unsubscribe if you do not wish to receive anymore E-mails. I rather know you're satisfied!
Unsubscribe me from this list Fake 
unsubscribe Link 
P.S. This offer price won’t last forever! Check it out as it's 

only going to be available at this price, maybe you wont be able to get it later, Take action now!!

1 comment:

  1. This software is the most buggy thing I have ever experienced, missing most data, can't import (have been fixed), skipping many of the keywords. But it's not strange it have bugs when they made the software from 2 or 3 different bots crap

    The product creator's customer service is terrible, and they don't honor their refund policy.

    I sent a total of three emails (through their Support Ticket Center) all requesting a refund. In the first email I mentioned that I had purchased products from them in the past, but that I had decided that this particular product wasn't for me; and consequently, that I was requesting a refund per their 30 day refund guarantee.

    Shortly after, I received a reply on the 11th of November informing me that my request would be processed. Needless to say, nearly two weeks & two additional emails later, I've yet to receive another reply nor my refund.

    So I'm just putting this post out there, to let you guys know - "Buyers Beware"!

    The software is very shoddily put together using some Winautomation stuff. At the end of the day, it doesn't do what it says on the tin.

    But the new trend that I am noticing with JVZoo products is that the owners simply refuse a refund, because unlike Clickbank, JVZoo doesn't offer a refund and asks you to get in touch with the owner. Once the owner refuses we are left with no other alternative but to file a dispute with Paypal. Even that we will not win because Paypal doesn't refund digital products.

    No wonder all these predators are selling through JVZoo nowadays.

    ReplyDelete

Daniel Walters Scam - re: about your email to me

re: about your email to me your name Hi your name, I get it and I wanted to respond to you personally. We both know, you’r...