Wednesday 27 December 2017

WordPress Development scam by Paul Stewart

Paul Stewart WordPress scammer Director of Development

scammer email 

Paul Stewart-WordPress Development scam


Hi Again,
I apologize for the consistent emails, but I'd really love to connect with you as I'm convinced we can significantly help you improve the speed and quality of your Wordpress site.

Are you free for a quick introductory call sometime in the next week to discuss your development and/or managed hosting needs?

If you're not interested, just let me know and I'll stop bugging you. Please also let me know if there's a better person to contact regarding your digital needs.

Cheers,
Paul

On December 09, 2017 16:06, Paul Stewart <paul@arckinteractive.com> wrote:
I stumbled on your WordPress site and figured I'd take a shot in the dark. I run a Portland, Oregon based development agency that specializes in BuddyPress/WordPress, and I'm curious if you're in the market for either development or managed hosting services.

If there is a fit, I'd love to grab 5 minutes of your time to hop on a call to discuss your needs.

In the meantime, I've attached our capabilities deck to give you a better idea of everything we do. You can get an idea of the speed our managed hosting infrastructure is able to deliver by hitting our most active client's site, http://www.masnsports.com/. They're seeing ~2 million daily views during peak season with response times most often under 1 second.

Cheers,
Paul

Paul Stewart
Director of Development
Arck Interactive
p: 312-212-3867


Paul Stewart scam site Geek chic


3 comments:

  1. Excellent information on your blog, thank you for taking the time to share with us. Amazing insight you have on this, it's nice to find a website that details so much information about different artists.
    wordpress development sydney | wordpress development Agency

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello everyone, Are you into trading or just wish to give it a try, please becareful on the platform you choose to invest on and the manager you choose to manage your account because that’s where failure starts from be wise. After reading so much comment i had to give trading tips a try, I have to come to the conclusion that binary options pays massively but the masses has refused to show us the right way to earn That’s why I have to give trading tips the accolades because they have been so helpful to traders . For a free masterclass strategy kindly contact (paytondyian699@gmail.com) for a free masterclass strategy. He'll give you a free tutors on how you can earn and recover your losses in trading for free..

      Delete

Daniel Walters Scam - re: about your email to me

re: about your email to me your name Hi your name, I get it and I wanted to respond to you personally. We both know, you’r...